Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Measurements

Today is the first day of my VLCD, Measurements were taken first thing this morning. They are as followes

Bust 44
Waist 37.75
Waist at navel 38
R Leg 25
L Leg 24.5
R Knee 15.5
L Knee 15.5
R Arm 12.5
L Arm 13.25

My weight this morning was the same as day one of loading 177.6.
Usually breakfast is 8:30 a.m like clockwork. This morning I pushed it to 10 am. Hunger was a mild growl. I had half a grapefruit 30 minutes ago and my hunger is still a mild growl. I'm hoping to be able to push lunch to 2 p.m.

I purchased enough food for at least two weeks yesterday. I've added a photo of the items below. I'm a little disappointed in a book I bought to guide me along. It gave me shopping lists and had oranges listed as acceptable fruits, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, and a few other items I can't remember at the moment. Dr. Simeon's specifically states in his original diet that you must follow his diet to the T in order to get the result most everyone wants. So I spent $6.00 on this book, plus the money for the unapproved oranges and vegetables. I have been reading Dr. Simeon's original book and had not come to the part where he talks about the most annoying people on his diet. They are the ones who think they can alter the food list and still get maximum results.

 The person who authored the book I purchased is one that Dr. Simeon's would find most irritating I'm sure, I do and I didn't spend my life researching and adjusting a reducing plan to get it just right. I don't have any results to compare to whether eating oranges or beans slows down the results, but I think I'll stick to the man who spent years developing, testing and seeing his diet work to maximum weight loss and seeing variations causing stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment