Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm still doing the diet.

I haven't posted since March 12th, WoW, I didn't realize it's been that long. The first reason I did not post was because I had nothing to report. During TOM I still lost fine, I had a 5 lb loss my second week. The third week was painful.

I lost a total of 1.2 lbs in my third week. OUCH, that was hard to take. I was so disappointed I just didn't want to post all that negative energy on here. That stall lasted 7 days, even though I did lose a little over a lb I call it a week long stall. The bad news is that most everyone experiences a stall when doing this diet, the good news is that if you stick with it the stall breaks.

Now in my 4th week I have begun to lose again. I have lost 3 lbs in 4 days. Which is nothing like my first week, slowdown is expected and does happen. I'm losing over 1/2 lb a day which is over the limit for women.

My doctors scales any my home scales are different. I have decided I am going to stick with the doctors scales. 1. Because it is the official record. and 2. Because it makes me feel better. LOL According to the doctor scales I have lost 23 lbs in 26 days of VLCD, that is simply amazing.

This diet is not for whimps. It is a hard diet, it's unforgiving and it will make you crazy if you let it. In the end it is worth it.

I'm going to sign off now, but will write again tomorrow. I will try to fill you in on the last 10 days, not that anyone is reading.

2 comments:

  1. Im reading :) and I've been there! The last 2 weeks of the VLCD were tuff, to say the least...but I made it through a 46 day round, and Im in my 2nd week of P3. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! I have a feeling that going back on the P2 for me is gonna be even harder this time, with all this yummy food! Its like having all new taste buds. LOL! :) Hang in in there, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bellxlr8,
    I'm so happy to hear someone is reading. I started doing this to keep record for myself but it's nice to know someone is keeping in touch.
    I'm going to spend more time blogging as I've got lots to report.

    ReplyDelete