Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6th and such..

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was working at the house in town painting and sorting out yard sale stuff. I was extremely hungry yesterday. I was also very disappointed at the scale. My weight only went down .20 of a lb.

This morning I had a better reading. I lost 1.8 lbs so my 2 day average was a pound a day and it's still TTOM so I hope I may get some water weight loss by Tuesday morning. I had shrimp for dinner and was very disappointed in it. It was mushy and not palatable at all. I need to find a better way of preparing it if it's going to be part of this diet. Tonight I'm having my Tilapia again. I did have a lot of caffiene yesterday and stevia and I had another touch of diarrhea. I need to cut my use of stevia down. It's hard to drink plain water all day but I can't handle the loss of water with the diarrhea.

Tale of Scale
Beginning  177.6
Yesterday 167.2
Today       165.4  = 1.8 in a day TOM day 4
________________________
total loss in 9 full days VLCD 12.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment