Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Side Effects

This morning I felt like crap. I started having diarrhea yesterday around 3 p.m and it didn't stop until 9 p.m.
Everything I ate went right through me and I didn't absorb anything. I was so drained this morning I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it through the day.

I went to the drugstore and picked up what I needed stopped by the tanning bed and went back to work. I tried to hold off on lunch but could not. So I ate at 12:30. I felt immensely better, but around 2 I was back in the bathroom with diarrhea. I did not take the magnesium this morning so that can't be it, I have skipped mineral oil the past two days. I am using a large amount of stevia. So I googled stevia, go figure it causes diarrhea. So I'm stitting here staring at my lemon water and am not going to drink it. The one pleasure I get during the day is the lemon water and stevia and now I can't have it. I'm feeling a little deflated. I'm very tired and limp because of losing all my nutrients yesterday and now it looks like I'm going to have problems for the rest of the day. I need my b-12 shot. Thank goodness I go to the doctor tomorrow to get it.

Tale of the Scale
Start        177.6
Yesterday 170.0
Today       168.8
______________
total loss in 5 full days of vlcd 8.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment