Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This and That

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, I was far too busy and worked straight through my lunch hour. I didn't have much to report anyway. I had my first day of no loss on the scale, what a disappointment that was. During TOM I only lost 3.4 lbs, I did get a loss this morning of 1.8 lbs so made up a little ground.

I have my weekly meeting on Friday and I really hope I have more to report than a 4 lb loss. That would be very disappointing, but I was on my menses for 5 of those 7 days. I hope to catch up during the next week.
I need to update my measurement and hopefully will get to that this morning.

Start: 177.6
Yesterday 165.2
Today       163.4
Total lost in 12 days vlcd  14.2 pounds
I am still on track to lose a pound a day, we will see if I start slowing down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment