Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bullshit

There are so many variations of the hcg diet out there that I call most of them bullshit. It seems that every single diet or blog I have read on line contains quite a bit of it. Dr. Simeon's points out in his book, "Pounds and Inches", that the most irritating people in his weight loss clinic are the ones who think they can alter the foods that are on his diet and still get maximum results. Yet over and over and over again I see these web pages, blogs and daily emails from people who are gaining a profit by putting links on their web page and emails. Don't be fooled when they give you a list of foods you can eat, most of them are totally bogus. Read for yourself and find Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches online, it's available for free. I am not going to give you a list here because I want everyone to see for themselves and be sure you are eating only approved foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment