Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Purple Peanut M&M's

I've been dreaming about food. Twice now in the 2 weeks I have been on this vlcd. The first time was pepperoni rolls, and pizza. The other night I was dreaming about eating. I don't remember every item exactly but I do remember the bowl of purple peanut M&M's. I don't want candy, I want a steak with a fried egg or two on top and a big salad. I'd really like to have biscuit and gravy but for the three weeks after the vlcd I have to go starch and sugar free. Besides biscuit and gravy pack a huge fat and calorie punch so I'll be saving that meal for once a year.

In the dream I remember freaking out that I had cheated and feeling pretty awful about it. So if anything else I am getting my cheats in during my sleep and the quilt to go along with it. It has kept me grounded when I've had the urge to stuff one of my families dinners down.

Today is Saturday and I had less than an enthusiastic reading on the scale. It was .20 of a lb. I did have two cups of coffee this morning and then 16 oz of water. I was releasing a lot of water this morning so I decided to get on the scale again. It did read a pound less than this a.m, but I am keeping the reading from first thing. I don't want to get disappointed in the morning with a gain.

I really hate the weekends. It seems so much harder to keep my cravings under control. I am no where near the hunger I had last weekend, but I just really want a meal. I've got my lunch in the oven right now and will be choking it down in a few minutes.

On another note, we have booked our July vacation. We are doing a mountain retreat with my sister and her family. I was talking to 'D' about what we were going to cook. My sister and her husband and me and 'D' are switching nights doing the cooking. 'D' said well I'd like to do steaks one night,  bbq chicken and fish. I almost threw up in my mouth right then. GAWD I don't want to eat chicken or fish for a long time. I think July might be too soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment