Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dosage

I had the hardest time with this diet to date yesterday. However by 3 p.m I was back under control. I posted at 11:30 a.m yesterday that I was doubling my dose of HCG because I felt it was too low. I was correct.

I ate my lunch between 11:30 and 12:30, yeah, it took an hour to eat 3 oz of chicken and 2 cups of cucumbers. By 3 p.m I was completely satisfied. I did have an enormous urge to cheat, but I kept it in check. This morning I took the double dose, which incidentally is the last of the 2500 iu, so in the morning I will start with the 5000 iu vial. I was not hungry all morning. I actually forgot to eat my breakfast and at 11:50 I had my half grapefruit. So, I'm feeling good about the diet again. I'm happy to know it was my dosage and hopefully I can get through the next 31 days without a cheat. I really came close yesterday let me tell you! I also don't know how people who work inside the home get through this diet. If I did not have work to keep me busy I think I'd not be able to make it through. I'm glad it's Monday and I have all week at work. The weekend is going to be another big trial for me I'm afraid.

I did make a nice dinner and did not feel like I needed to eat it, after 3 p.m that is. I made steak, baked potato, cauliflower and cheese and liver and onions for my in-laws. I skipped the cupcakes because I didn't have any icing for them.

Tale of the Scale
Start: 177.6
Yesterday 165.4
Toady       165.2
____________
total in 10 full days of vlcd 12.4 pounds/ not too shabby!

I only lost .2 lbs yesterday, but I really thought I might have a gain since I lost 1.8 lbs the day before. That did not happen and so far I have not had a gain on this diet. Today is day 5 TOM and I'm wondering what the scale will show tomorrow. I hope I have a small water loss. I always do after day 5 of TOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment