Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Proof

I had my weekly group meeting today at the Dr's. There were 4 of us on the HCG diet. Three of us started this week, so we all had been on the diet a week. Of the 4, the one that has been on it 13 days lost 4 lbs, the other two who started when I did lost 4 lbs. I, according to the Dr. scales lost 11.4 lbs. The difference? They have not been following Dr. Simeon's diet exactly.

We did a cooking class today and I was kind of giggling to myself. The lady who was teaching the class had peas, shrimp, chicken, spinach, peppers, a lemon and 4 small cups of sugar free jello. She also gave everyone one of the books I bought last week that I was disappointed in. Well the only thing she had that was approved was the chicken, which was processed frozen blocks,  the spinach, lemon and the shrimp. Peas, peppers and sugar free jello are not approved. She told everyone that the jello was a free food and to eat as much of it as they want. EEEGADS!!! No it is not a free food, you can't have any of it! I tried to tell them I followed Dr. Simeon's diet exactly, except for the bread due to glucose intolerance, but did not want to seem cocky. Who knows next week I may lose only 4 lbs, but the first week is water weight as well as fat loss, so I've got an amazing start!

On another note, I was very surprised to see a one pound loss this morning. I am TTOM, my heaviest flow day and I was not hungry at all so I thought, "this diet can't be working, I'm not even hungry". I guess it's true that after the first week of VLCD you are not hungry and the food is almost too much. I had a one pound loss. YIPPEEE


Really though, please people, stop eating unapproved foods and you will lose more.

I use my home scale for my stats here not the doctors.

Start Weight  177.6
Yesterday      168.6
Today            167.6  day 2 TTOM
____________________
Total in 7 days VLCD 10.1 pounds. Yes, I made my goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment