Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 4 VLCD

I was only able to post once yesterday as I was moving 'J' into his new college apartment. I used up a good bit on energy doing that. I had my half grapefruit for breakfast and then around 1 I had my second fruit, an apple with lemon.

I was famished around 4 p.m, but wasn't able to eat until 5:30 p.m. The extreme hunger did come and go, but I was really ready to eat by then. I had chicken breast with cayenne pepper sauce, tomato with apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper. I used half my lemon ration for the day and made lemon water with stevia. I was pretty satisfied after that, but had to get my dinner in. At 8 p.m I had the fish and cucumber slices with vinegar. I used the rest of the lemon to make another drink. I felt so satisfied when I went to bed. I only got in 400 calories, I log my food on an online calorie counter website and I don't ever get to the 500 exactly. I don't do the bread stick because I've never bothered to look for it at the store and because I have an intolerance to gluten and am hoping to cut bread out in the future. I get doubled over in severe pain and am gassy daily when eating gluten. I also think I may be lactose intolerant.

I've lived with the stomach pain and gassy bloating feeling for the entire 41 years of my life. It just donned on me last month that my problems may be gluten and lactose inflicted. I feel so much better in my intestines since I've been on this 500 calories. I have had very mild gas but I think it is the normal amount the non-inflicted adult should have.

This morning I weighed and measured my waist.
Begining weight: 177.6
Yesterday       :   172.8
Today             :   171.2 = 1.6lbs in a day
__________________
total for diet     : 6.4 lbs in 3 days of vlcd

Waist begining 37.75
yesterday         34.5
today               33.5
I can wear my pants without discomfort this morning. It feels so good to not be tugging at my waistline. On Friday I had to unbutton them to sit down, Today is Monday morning. I am sitting with them buttoned and they are not tight at all. I won't have to go up a size and waste money on new clothes, it's a win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment