Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Me again.

Lunch was miserable again today. I did the McDonald's thing. Basically because it is right on my way to and from work. I was going to go to Burger King but spent my lunch hour at Wal Mart picking up everything I needed for the diet. So I just ran through and picked up lunch.

Big Mac
Large Fries
Quarter Pounder w/cheese
Strawberry shake
Diet Coke
10 Piece Nugget w/mustard sauce

The quarter pounder went down ok, the Big Mac was not enjoyable at all. I stuffed it down. I can't image what the people driving by thought as I was gorging on all that food. Not pretty, is all I can imagine. The fries were popped into my mouth by sixes right before I swallowed the sandwich and then mixed it all up with the strawberry shake. I had to eat fast because there was no way I would have gotten it all down by eating slowly.
So today 3001 calories. I was not hungry at breakfast or lunch. Hopefully my first VLCD will be good. I must admit I am very nervous about tomorrow. Yikes 500 calories after binging like this for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment