Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 3 VLCD

This morning begins day 3. Yesterday was a good day. I had very mild hunger and didn't have lunch until 5 p.m. For me this works great, I am an evening snacker and since I had lunch at 5 p.m I was able to have dinner at 8 p.m. I don't have any cravings so maybe it would not have been an issue anyway. Sam's basketball games provided a distraction from lunch and I wasn't really all that hungry. Before leaving I had my second fruit and squeezed 1/4 of a lemon on it. I had a cup of black coffee and that satisfied me during the games.

Dave and Sam wanted to get a burger so we went through a drive thru. I didn't have a problem with them eating a full fat meal and went on my way to fix my fish and tomato. I prepared the fish using garlic and a variety of herbs. I have an old meatloaf pan which has a slotted pan with a solid bottom. Drippings are caught in the bottom so I don't get the fat in the bottom of my pan, not that there is a lot of fat in Tilapia. I diced the tomato and added basalmic vinegar. I don't know if it is on the approved list, Dr. Simeon does not specify which vinegars I can use. So unless I need a variation as the diet goes on I'm going to stick to apple cider vinegar.

For dinner I had chicken and cucumber. I baked enough chicken for a week on Thursday evening. I made that mistake because the chicken is getting dry. So I may have to make some new today. I cooked the chicken with garlic and herbs. I cut up the chicken and put habonero pepper sauce on it. Very satisfying, the pepper made me feel even more satified. I sliced the cucumber thin and used apple cider vinegar and water.
I wanted to get in another quart of water so I took the rest of the lemon and squeezed it in a quart of ice water and added stevia. Oh how delicious that was. I was totally satisfied if not a little stuffed.

My shot this morning did not go as well as it has. I felt it go in and pulled it out too soon, as there was a drip of HCG that rolled out. I need to make sure I leave the needle in until all HCG is in. I was too quick with that and too slow with the insertion. Still it was just a small sting.

Tale of the scale
Day 1  177.6
Day 2  174.2
Day 3  172.8
_______________
Total loss:  4.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment