Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 2=Loading

Glad to get through day one of loading. I felt like a newly stuffed link pork sausage all day. After dinner the urge to purge was strong. It almost came up in spite of swallowing continually to keep it at bay. Yuck right?

Here's to hoping I'm doing this right!      * raises hashbrown dipped in gravy*

Bedtime was around 9 p.m. I felt really keyed up despite being very tired. The night before was not a good one, slept little and tossed a lot. Finally falling asleep around 10 p.m and sleeping completely through until 5 a.m. Not sure if this had anything to do with the HCG but more likely a direct result of not sleeping well the previous evening.

This morning I got on the scale, after peeing, dressed in pink and white lounge pants and a pink long sleeve cotton ribbed tee. The Simeon's diet says to weigh completely naked. Stripping of my clothes in the middle of winter just after climbing from a warm bed sounds like torture only imposed on traitors of war, so I figured I would just begin the weigh ins in pj's and use that as the starting point. They weigh about a pound.

My weight is holding steady. I'm still at 177.6. I did visit the john more times yesterday than I do in a week and had been constipated for the past few days. I figure the difference lies there. 4508 calories yesterday and my normal burn is around 1700 calories so I should have gained over half a pound. We will see what kind of difference I see tomorrow. Perhaps it will catch up to me like the tortoise did the hare, very slowly. *shrugs*

The injection today was even easier than yesterday. It was totally pain free, not even a sting from the alcohol. The difference today was the angle the needle went in. Instead of straight in I angled the tip upward. The dizzy feeling came on within 5 minutes and left within 45.
Breakfast today, same as yesterday. Sausage Egg Biscuit w/cheese, hashbrown, side of gravy and a diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment