Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Couldn't resist measuring!

Initially my plan was to measure once a week. I couldn't resist measuring this morning. I only did 5 measurements. Bust, waist, hips and knees. My knees are the same, my bust is the same but holy cow my waist and hips have changed.

Beginning waist was 37.75   after 2 days of vlcd    Waist 34.5 a decrease of 3.25 inches
Hip measurements    44       after 2 days                Hips   42 a decrease of 2 inches
Bust was 44 and has not changed
Knees were 15 inches and have not changed.

I am really excited about my waist and hips. Mainly because I was not comfortable in any of my clothes. Now I hope I can fit in some of my clothes so I will be more comfortable at work. If I can stay in my wardrobe the cost of this diet will pay for itself over and over again. Clothing is much more expensive than HCG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment