Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2011

LIW

LIW= Last Injection Weight

The weight I am on 4/3/2011 will be my set weight. I take my last shot in 12 hours, I will weigh in as soon as I get up and take my last shot. I am sort of disappointed I did not make my goal, but I am relieved that I will be taking my last shot and be going on to P3 (phase 3). I will go for 3 weeks on no starch no sugar. I am completely prepared for this phase. I have ordered and received the sweetzfree, have stocked my pantry with flaxseed flour, almond flour and wheat germ gluten free flour. I am armed with a large stock pile of recipes from searching online and my favorite magazine. This magazine has terrific recipes that gives you all the calorie, carb and nutritional content. It takes favorite staple foods and makes them figure and heart friendly. I just love it!

I purchased Julia Child's DVD's on French Cooking, and will be making Boeuf Bourguignon. I have watched her make it twice and have all the ingredients, it's perfect for P3, of course I will not have the traditional new potatoes or french bread as a side. I will have my favorite red wine and a big salad. That is going to be an awesome night. My first recipe from Julia and my first P3 meal. I am going to be doing a lot of cooking from those videos as well. My kids, hopefully will enjoy them, 'S' has been helping me with the new recipes and I'm sure he will love to learn to cook French meals. He claims to want to open a restaurant when he's older so this will be the true test for him. Cooking is hard work and very time consuming. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to keep a full time job and get all three meals on the table plus 2 snacks. It will happen, I'm that determined. Actually I made the boys a shake about 20 minutes ago. I'll post that recipe along with the shrimp tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment